We manufacture Steel Plates
using grades of SS 202, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 321, 309 etc and they are available in different sizes and dimensions. They are widely used in construction purposes, petrochemicals, fertilizer industries and automobile manufacturing industries.Specifications:
- Standard: ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
- Thickness: 4.0mm- 100mm
- Size: 1/4" to 4"
- Width: 1000mm/ 1219mm/1250mm/ 1500mm/ 2000mm
- Length: 2000 mm/ 2440 mm/ 2500 mm/ 3000 mm/ 6000 mm.
- Thickness of Sheets (Cold Rolled): Ranging from 0.3 mm to 6 mm
- Thickness of Sheets/ Plates (Hot Rolled): Ranging from 3.0 mm to 20 mm
- Finish: Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated)
- Form: Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate